Radar Echo Simulator
A Sophisticated Radar Test Solution
Constelli’s advanced Radar Target Echo Simulator is one of its kind systems developed on NI PXI Platform using the Constelli Radar Toolkit for LabVIEW. The Echo Simulator supports simulation of target echoes for agile monopulse detection and tracking radars using 4-channel coherent simulation for Sum, ΔAz, ΔEl and Guard. Operating in 1 GHz to 18 GHz frequency range with up to 1 GHz of bandwidth, the system is capable of simulating target echoes with Range, Doppler, Radar Cross Section, ECM Features, Antenna Patterns, Net Losses, etc.
Constelli’s Scenario Definition Engine makes the system more sophisticated with trajectory definition for both Radar and Targets in three dimensions. The engine outputs the necessary target characteristics by computing relative parameters between radar and target.
- 1 GHz to 18GHz Frequency
- Up to 1 GHz of Bandwidth
- 4 Channel Coherent Simulation for Sum, ΔAz, ΔEl & Guard Channels
- >8 Targets per Beam and 60 to 80 Targets in the Complete Antenna Scan
- Trajectory Simulation for Aircrafts and Targets using Constelli’s Scenario Definition Engine
- Scenario Simulation of Targets for Range, Doppler and RCS models – Swerling 0,1,2,3 & 4 models
- ECM Features such as RGPO/I, VGPO/I, and Jamming
- Overlapping Targets
- Antenna Pattern Simulation
- Comprehensive Help Documentation
Constelli RES for FMCW Radar
FMCW Altimeter Test System is for FMCW Radar testing with multiple target scenarios, extendable to L, S, C, X, Ka & Ku bands. The system includes Coherent Up-Down Converter to extend frequency bands. Built with the Constelli Radar Toolkit for LabVIEW, the solution can accommodate custom target scenarios and ranges.