EW Emitter Simulator
An Advanced Emitter Simulator Software
Electronic Warfare testing is one of the challenging test & validation process involving high levels of complexity. As most of the present day advanced test systems are driven by the software defined framework, a comprehensive EW software with flexibility of simulating a complete realistic operational scenarios would enable the developers to test the EW systems under all possible conditions.
The Constelli Electronic Warfare Signal Generation Suite (CEWS-G) is a graphical software library to create Complex Emitter profiles with access to IQ & PDW data over time and comes with a flexibility to interface with other software platforms like STK etc. for complete EW Scenario Simulation. CEWS-G Emitter profiles can be converted to standard PDW formats compatible with Industry standard Test Instruments from Keysight, R&S & IQ Hardware Platforms.
- Generation of Complex Emitter Profiles
- Compatible PDW data generation for Keysight, R&S & IQ Hardware platforms
- Real time Generation of IQ and PDW data w.r.t time
- Open API Architecture to integrate with other 3rd Party scenario software like STK etc
- Supports all Amplitude, Frequency and Phase Modulations
- AoA simulation for Phase Interferometry, Amplitude Comparison and TDOA schemes
- Configurable Inter and Intra Modulations
- Visualization of IQ data, Pulse Patterns, Pulse drops, Spectrum & waterfall plots
- Programmable Library for custom application development and readily available examples
EW Emitter Simulator Demo
Demo video will be available soon