Constelli Radar Toolkit for LabVIEW
A Development Tool for Radar Engineers
Constelli RTK is a holistic solution for all your Radar test, design, prototype, and teaching needs. It extends the built- in capabilities of NI LabVIEW and NI LabVIEW FPGA with functions and tools for Radar Signal generation, Threat/ Echo Simulation, and Measurements and Analysis. With this toolkit, you can rapidly develop applications for Radar Test & Measurements, Echo & Threat Simulators, Research, Design & Prototyping, and Radar Training & Teaching.
The toolkit supports multiple of the NIRF & FPGA Platforms including NI VST (PXIe5840,5644/45/46), FlexRIO & Controller for FlexRIO, NIRFSG, and RFSA. The bunch of out-of-the box examples with FPGA focused frame works help building applications for Radar Threat/ Echo Simulations, Signal Generation, Analysis, and Visualizations.
CRTK is available in four packages featuring Generation, Analysis & Measurement, and Target & Emitter Simulation for LabVIEW HOST and FPGA.
- Wide range of Radar Waveforms
- Real-time Radar Signal Analysis &Measurements on FPGA
- Enables EW Scenario Simulation (Target Echoes & Threats)
- Real-time Hardware-In the-Loop simulation
- Optimized range simulation logics
- Floating & Fixed-point Algorithms
- Handy Radar & Microwave calculators
- Full-fledged applications right out of the box
- Examples run on NI RFSG, NI RFSA, NI VST, NI FlexRIO, NI Controller for FlexRIO, and NI USRP
- Baseband IQ Stream to run with NI RF Signal Generators and RF Signal Analyzers
- Free 30-day Evaluation
Radar Toolkit VI Types
Radar Signal Generation
Radar Signal Analysis
Radar Target/Emitter Simulation
What you can build using the CRTK?
- Radar Target Echo Simulator
- Threat Emulator
- Radar Test Systems
- Radar ATEs
- UWB Radar Signal Generation
- Application Software
- Radar Prototyping
- Training simulator
- RCS Measurements
- Pulse & Chirp Measurements
- Signal Analyzer